2019年11月11日星期一

SexAVDoll The Relationship Between Daughter And Sex Doll

Usually my daughter is very obedient at home, and I have never done anything strange. Suddenly one day, my mother came home from work early, and suddenly heard a strange voice from her daughter’s room. The mother felt very confused and walked quietly to the door of the room, then went through the door to see that her daughter was doing something difficult to describe with a TPE doll. Mom rushed in with anger and then yelled, "What are you doing?"

"Mom, I am 35 years old!" said the daughter very excitedly. "Look at me, I am so ugly, no one wants to marry me, this sex doll is my husband."

After listening to her mother, she could only shake her head and sigh out of her daughter's room.

The next day, Dad came home and suddenly heard a strange voice from his daughter's room. Dad felt very strange, and quietly walked over to see, and saw his daughter tied with a love doll. Dad also rushed over and said, "Daughter, what are you doing?"

"Dad, I am 35 years old!" said the daughter very excitedly. "Look at me, I am so ugly, no one wants to marry me, this sex doll is my husband."

After listening to Dad, I could only walk out of my daughter's room with a sigh of relief.

On the third day, after the mother came home, she found that her father’s adult dummy doll with her daughter’s right hand was sitting on the sofa in the living room. Mom was very angry and said: "Dead old man, you don't want to live!" The old man replied, "I just chatted with my son-in-law and watched TV."

没有评论:

发表评论